Admissions Prep Program
The admissions prep program centers around the development of an enriching and enlightening high school career full of experiences that showcase your strengths.
In the program, you will work one-on-one with your counselor to create a customized high school plan that fits your specific goals, passions, and timeline.
Your package will include:
- Academic Guidance: Determining the academic courses and standardized tests that align with your goals.
- Extracurricular Development: Identifying your major interests and creating an action plan for developing expertise and leadership through on- and off-campus opportunities and summer experiences.
- Resume Building: Documenting your accomplishments and tracking your progress.
- Time Management: Developing a time-based strategy for achieving your goals.
- Admissions Boost: Designing and executing an independent "wow" project that sets you apart and showcases unique skills.
You will meet regularly with your counselor via Skype/FaceTime. You will also have unlimited email access throughout the program. Our admissions prep program is available at both hourly and package rates. Please complete our inquiry form to learn more or sign up.