High School Mentorship Program
Designed for students in grades 9-11, the high school mentorship program centers around the development of an enriching and enlightening high school career full of unique experiences that showcase your strengths. Your mentor will work with you to create a customized high school plan that meets your specific goals, passions, and timeline. Your work with your mentor may include (but will not be limited to):
- Selecting academic courses and extracurricular activities that align with your goals.
- Identifying your major interests and creating an action plan for deepening your expertise.
- Designing and executing an independent "wow" project that sets you apart and showcases your unique skills.
- Researching and applying for scholarship, summer program, and contest opportunities.
- Developing your time management skills and reducing stress.
You will meet regularly with your mentor via Skype, FaceTime, or a similar platform, and will have unlimited email access to your mentor throughout the mentorship program. This program is available at both hourly and package rates. Please complete our inquiry form to learn more or sign up.